What is Forest School?
- Childhood education that takes place in forests and woodlands.
- Fluid curriculum focusing on learner-led outdoor play that encourages curiosity and exploration.
- It is an all-weather, all-climate program allowing children to experience different seasonal sensations.
What Are the Benefits?
- Increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Improved balance, coordination, and fine motor skills development.
- Increased relaxation, concentration, and motivation to learn.
- Increased focus for children with ADHD.